We are always keen to hear from potential joint venture partners who have an appetite for property development. Whether you are a private individual who has access to large capital or a property development company, we are always pleased to explore new opportunities to work with you on multi-unit residential new build or commercial conversions. We often acquire sites with or without planning permission and have multiple projects in our pipeline. If you are looking for your next site, or have a site (land owner) that you would like to maximise in a joint venture we may be your perfect partner.
- We like to work with experienced developers or land owners with or without experience of property development.
- Projects would be multi-unit residential new build homes and or flatted schemes or commercial to residential conversions under permitted development rights.
- We often acquire sites with no planning permission with the view to get planning, upon receipt of satisfactory planning we are open to the options of doing a joint venture with another developer or a private individual who can fund 100% of the cost for a profit share.
- Profit shares will typically be divided equally between us and the joint venture partner but does vary on the input from each party and will be reviewed on a project by project basis.
- We are happy to work with land owners who want to maximise the value of their plot in a joint venture.
- We work with private investors who want a great return on capital employed.
- We hold the asset in a brand new Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) owned by the joint venture partners.
The Benefits for a Land Owner
- No risk. We can use our funds to obtain planning permission on your site, risking our capital and no financial commitment from yourselves.
- We can either buy your site out right subject to satisfactory planning permission or develop it with you as a joint venture partner for a profit share.
- You have access to our 25-year heritage of experience and expertise to maximise the value of your land, with no work or efforts from yourself required.
- As the land owner, you will receive a very lucrative sum for the sale of your land to us or a large bulk of the profit share, if you decide you want to be a part of the project.
- We have a very successful planning team who are experts in achieving satisfactory planning permission on sites in Oxfordshire.
The Benefits for a Property Developer
- Upfront work of obtaining planning permission and maximising the GDV of the site has already been done.
- Project is 2 months from starting on site subject to agreeing a Joint Venture with us.
- Option to purchase the land from us with satisfactory planning permission and Architects drawings already in place.
- Alternatively, we can be your perfect joint venture partner the other way around, we are always seeking to develop new sites and create opportunities to work with new like-minded people.
- Allows you deliver on more projects with all the synergy and profits across multiple sites.
The Benefits for an Investor as a single Joint Venture Partner
- Receive a first charge over the development, therefore you have 100% protection of the asset as your security for your capital investment into the development project.
- One JV funder covering all the costs, removes the need for inter-creditor agreements and keeps things simple.
- Invest your capital with us and earn a fantastic rate of return through the profit-sharing scheme.
- We offer some of the highest rates of return in the market and it is not unusual for investors to earn 20 – 25% return on capital employed per annum on our projects, with the added security of legal charges. As a result, your investment is considered a much lower risk than other investments.
- No work required from the investor, we have a 25-year heritage of expertise and experience to deliver the project from start to finish.