Experienced developer meets high net worth investor to maximise profits.
- We work with private investors who want a great return on capital employed.
- Project length is typically between 12 and 24 months.
- We develop sites with a GDV* of £2,000,000 to £15,000,000.
- As a joint equity partner you will fund 100% of the costs in return for a profit share.
- The profit share will be divided equally between us and the Joint Equity partner.
- Projects would be multi-unit residential new build homes and or flatted schemes or commercial to residential conversions under permitted development rights.
- We hold the asset in a brand new Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) owned by us and the Joint Equity partner.
- High level of security offered with secure legal documents in place for the investors protection.
*GDV is to referring to the Gross Development Value of the site/development at the end of the project. (Can be seen as the re-sale value/s).
- Investor receives a first legal charge over the development, meaning on projects there is huge security for the investor to realise their capital in an unforeseen circumstance.
- One set of legal fees, one relationship, one monitoring surveyor. All costs amalgamated into one creates real savings.
- One JV funder covering all the costs, removes the need for inter-creditor agreements and keeps things simple.
- No need to service any debt during the project meaning a bigger net profit margin.
- The profit is typically split as an equal 50% share.
- Net profit margins can be achieved at 20 – 25% of GDV.
- The investor can expect to receive circa 20 – 30% return on capital employed per project.
- The investor can be hands off and leverage off our 25-year heritage of expertise and experience, making us the perfect joint venture partner.
- Someone you can trust, employing a team with a proven track history of successfully completed developments up to £40,000,000.